Great opportunity to host and learn English by hosting students from England.
Indonesian Homestay Program (IHP) is a program for international students of foreign learners who are interested in learning Bahasa Indonesia, practicing Javanese Culture, and living at the local community families.
The objectives of this project are;
- To enrich knowledge and skills on cultural exchange between a local individual family and visiting foreign people who come to live as a ‘member’ of a family.
- To give the opportunities for foreign people to visit, to observe, to get involved and to learn about natural, social and cultural heritage of East Java.
- To learn in Bahasa Indonesia and uppgrade communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia.
The Applicants are categorized into two groups;
- Institutional Applicants.
- One group consitis of at least 10 persons.
- The applicants are coordinated by University/International Relations Office/faculty/Department/Unit/etc. of the home country
- Individual Applicats.
- The applicants can apply by themselves as individual applicants.
- the participants of individual applicants are limited 10…
Lihat pos aslinya 173 kata lagi